textbook : Monitoring in Anesthesia and Perioperative Care
نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
Monitoring in Anesthesia and Perioperative Care follows the tradition
of previous texts that document the current art and science
of perioperative patient monitoring. Additionally, the text
addresses the systems-based practice issues that drive the highly
regulated health care industry of the early 21st century.The initial
chapters cover the concepts of history,medicolegal implications,
validity of measurement, and education.The core of the
book addresses the many monitoring modalities. To the extent
possible, each chapter is organized in a systematic fashion to
1. Technical concepts: Howdoes itwork?
2. Parameters monitored:What information do you get from
3. Evidence of utility: Is there evidence that it makes a
difference in outcome?
4. Complications:What harm can it cause?
5. Credentialing and monitoring standards: What is the
educational or credentialing process, if any?
6. Practice guidelines:When should/must I use it?
[url= ] [/url]